Monday 27 April 2009

Well, well, well...

Its a new dawn its a new day -
Had a nice 2.5 GAIN on saturday, not a good example thats for sure. Had a lovely few hours with the girls including lunch and a pedicure. Then had a nice weekend with my family, I told Mike over the weekend if we won the lottery the first thing I would do is "buy" back my "motherhood" as when I went back to work when Lily-Rose was 6mths old I lost it as my time is now spent in work work work. If we wont the lottery I could drop hours to be home with her more being a "mother".
Anyway we went shopping as a family and have bought lots of heathly, filling foods for the week. Here is todays menu..
B:- Porriage (2) skimmed milk (1)
S:- 2 satsumas (0.5)
L:- Soup (1.5) yog (1.5) apple (0.5)
S:- Caramel snack a jack (1)
T:- Chicken (2.5) Salad (0) Jacket (3) LF Mayo (1) SF Jelly (0)
= 14.5/21

No comments:

Post a Comment