Thursday 10 September 2009

Im feeling great!

I have truly enjoyed eating this week it goes to show - You fuel your body like a machine and it will run like a machine! I have tried 2 new recipes this week, the first was a WW Paella recipe at 5 points a pop and the second was the Chicken Calzone 6.5 points a portion both were great!!

This week I have done a little soul searching about my weight loss, as you know its been getting me down that im not at goal or even close to it. BUT there is a BUT I have lost 40lbs which is a great achievement and that is what I need to keep telling myself.
I am NOT wearing a SIZE 24 I am wearing a SIZe 16
I DO to the gym and follow a program (which I wouldnt have dreamt of before)
I CAN on the sofa with my legs up
I CAN kneel on the floor
I CAN cross my legs
I CAN lay in the bath comfortably
I CAN walk alongside my hubbie without bashing my bum into him with every stride!

So yes Im feeling great this week - hope you are too!!

Sorry for scarse posts the internet is still up and down at home xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hiya hunny. This is just a little message to let you know that I've awarded you a 'one lovely blog award'. See my link http://twinklestrek.blogspot.com/2009/09/absent-wi-wk-33bootsale-bargains-and.html
    Karon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40lbs is fantastic, but I'm glad you recognize all the other great things that you have accomplished. You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karon thats great! i will pass on the award ASAP ooohhh who to choose? xxx

    Thanks Sharon your support is fantastic xxxx

    ReplyDelete