Wednesday 26 August 2009

Beware of the devils CANDY!

A can of "full fat" cola or lemonade can contain as much as 13 teaspoons of sugar in the form of glucose-frcose syrup. A pot of low-fat fruit-flavoured yoghurt can conceal 10 teaspoons of the fructose-based sweetner.

It makes you wonder on all these "low fat" items what they are putting in the ingrediants to conceal what they are taking out?

Nowadays I dont really pay any attention to whats ACTUALLY in the ingrediants as WW has "brainwashed" me into checking the saturated fat contents. POINT POINT POINT!

You might be surprised to learn all these foods contain glucose-frutose syrup;-
WW vanilla and fruit fromage frais
Petits Filous Frubes
Kelloggs cornflakes, all bran
Ribena blackcurrent drink
Ocean spray cranberry classic juice drink

Anyway enough of the lecture :) I keep forgetting to tell you that on the weekend we went to Longleat as you know and OMG it was great! I cant wait to go back! Its great, as the attractions that we missed out you can go back FOC!

Happy WW guys! x

1 comment:

  1. I never used to pay attention to the things that were in the food. All I was worried about was how many points each food item was. About 6 months ago I made a change and started read and see what was actually going into my body regardless of how low the points value it is. We have to remember that our bodies need nutrients as well as a low fat diet.

    I have not been to longleat yet. I dont think its too far from me I must make some time to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete