Wednesday 24 June 2009

Oh no!

Attack of the chocolate this afternoon..... we had a bag of minitures sent to us at work with small crunchies, dairy milk - you get my point :) Anyway really good picked out the crunchie and pointed all 1.5 of it! Then this afternoon the devil took over and I consumed another 4 bars!!!!!


Pointed them up to 7.5 point on bloody chocolate! But Ive pointed it im digusted - MOVE ON!

Alison invited me jogging tonight and I really thought about declining.... I just cannot be bothered that the truth of it. But No I accepted and ill be sweating, huffing and puffing later on trying to claw back even more points! There is no excuse really ive had a very up and down week. The scales decide my fate on Saturday!

Nice short post tonight - hope you all ok!

1 comment:

  1. well done for doing the jogging, that is a fantastic achievement!


    Please can you let me know what your WW user name is via me@bryherhill.com along with your blog address - I'm updating the blog roll.

    Bryher

    ReplyDelete